Make your stay just that little bit more special with one of our added extras. Choose from our selection of luxury hampers, a relaxing massage, a fun foraging adventure in the forest, or even a spot of paddleboarding yoga – the world is your oyster!
We offer a range of delicious luxury hampers crammed full of local delights from our wonderful local Forest Deli in Coleford. Simply add to your booking and your hamper will be ready and waiting for you upon your arrival at Rowan Tree Retreat!
Choose from the following:
- Romantic Hamper – featuring sparkling wine from Three Choirs Vineyard, handmade box of chocolates, Severn & Wye Smokery smoked salmon, locally made elderflower jelly, olives, Angiddy cheese, and crackers
- Best of Local Hamper – featuring Angiddy cheese, Single Gloucester cheese, local chutney, crackers, beer, cider, local jam, Two Farmers crisps, homemade shortbread, and locally roasted Forest Deli blend coffee
- Cheese & Gin Hamper for 4 – featuring local gin (70cl), Angiddy cheese, Black Bomber cheese, Perl Las cheese, local chutney, 2x crackers, and 2x tonic mixers
- Cheese & Wine Hamper for 2 – featuring red wine from Three Choirs Vineyard, Angiddy cheese, Black Bomber cheese, Perl Las cheese, Hereford Hop cheese, local chutney, and crackers.
- Breakfast Hamper – featuring Severn & Wye Smokery smoked salmon and local eggs
Are you celebrating a birthday during your upcoming stay at Rowan Tree Retreat? Featuring decorations, neon lights, bubbly (champagne/Prosecco/Thomas & Scott Noughty alcohol free sparkling wine) and 8 small fairy cakes or 1 larger cake, our birthday packages are ideal for helping you celebrate your special day in style!
Please get in touch for options and pricing.
Are you in need of a little pampering during your stay at Rowan Tree Retreat? Why not book a relaxing massage, enjoyed from the comfort of your very own luxury forest lodge?
Hannah from Wild Forest Aromatherapy and Jessica from Herbal Ways offer a wide array of soothing massage treatments, specifically designed to help you unwind and destress. To book your relaxing massage, simply contact Hannah at www.wildforestaromatherapy.com or Jessica at www.herbalways.net today!
Fancy a spot of fishing on your stay? Fishing permits can be bought through https://www.fishingpassport.co.uk an online booking system run on a flexible, not-for-profit basis by the Wye & Usk Foundation.
The closest spots to us are Lower Wye at Lower Symonds Yat (Salmon and Course fishing) and Wyebank (Salmon, Course and Trout) but other Lower Wye areas not far as well as fishing on the river Severn at Bideford Brook for trout fishing just 8 miles away.
Full Day and evening fishing permits from 5pm available
Always wondered what it would be like to feast from the flora and fauna found in the fantastic Forest of Dean? Well, the wait is finally over!
Jessica from Herbal Ways organises a wide range of herbal and foraging workshops in the Forest of Dean. Uncover the culinary delights of the forest on a guided forage, before bringing back your discoveries and cooking up a feast at Rowan Tree Retreat. Get in touch with Jessica at www.herbalways.net to organise your foraging adventure today!
Make Your Own Gin Experience
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to make your own gin, Silver Circle Distillery, producers of the award-winning Wye Valley Gin in Monmouthshire, has got you covered! Learn how to create your own unique gin recipe, distil it, and take it home with you to enjoy. During this 2-hour unique gin-making session, you will:
- Create an original gin recipe
- Distil, blend and measure your gin
- Name your gin and label your bottle
- Sample several varieties of craft gin
Please note: this experience is located around 10 miles away from Rowan Tree Retreat. Click here to book direct via the Silver Circle Distillery website.
Bespoke Yoga & Paddleboarding Classes